Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 7, 2011

unique












Quick & simple summer cards



Purple card with quilled flower and punches

Purple card with quilled flowerIt's a girl greeting card

Birthday card with a quilled flower

Birthday card with quilled embellishment I created this card for my mother-in-law's birthday. Water-color paper and colored construction paper were used for the base. I used patterned scissors, a gel pen and paper punches to decorate the base. The purple gel pen was used also for the lettering.
Birthday card with quilled embellishment, detail The quilled flower was made using hand-cut paper strips 1/8"(3mm) wide. I placed a seed bead in the center. I'd like to thank this quiller, an online friend of mine, for the idea of curly petals.

Happy birthday quilling cards

Birthday card in blue As usual, I used paper filigree to create greeting cards for two family members, whose birthdays are in March and April. Both of the cards have a very similar composition. To be honest, I like the blue one much better, although I made them almost at the same time. The inscription on the pink card is not so good, I hand wrote it with a thin brush and acrylic paint. As for the blue card, I think a slightly lighter bird would be better. In any case, there are a lot of things I have to learn and master :)
Birthday card in pink

Wedding anniversary cards with quilling

With Love. Card with spiral rose Wedding anniversary card with quilled flower


Rosh Hashanah cards with quilling


All these cards share the same design, as you can see. Next week I'll post a couple of different ones.
Shofar is a trumpet made from a ram's horn. The bricks on the right is the Western Wall.
This is how I made the pomegranate seen on the top picture.

Quilled Rosh Hashanah cards, final

Quilled apple, bee and honeycomb 
Dove with olive branch


Quilled cat with apple





Size of the square cards is approximately 3 7/8 x 4 1/8 inches (10 x 10.5 cm).
Greeting card with a quilled apple 





Card with quilled apple, bee, pomegranates and dates

Ali resie july vinette

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét